“The Brennan Group is very professional, friendly and has exceptional customer service. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful in resolving all my use tax related questions. Their service was very beneficial to our company because we not only received thousands of dollars back in refunds but were educated along the way.”
- Carry out a 48-month tax return reconciliation to ensure taxes have been property filed
- Carry out a 14-point tax review to capture all areas where overpayments may have occurred
- Do an electronic review of tax and AP data to capture any available tax credits
- Present a report on findings, with recommendations for procedures moving forward
FIXED ASSET INVENTORY ANALYSIS
With a floor-to-book and book-to-floor review, you make certain you are not declaring (and paying taxes on!) any equipment that is not actually on site. The Fixed Asset Listing Reconciliation and Validation report gives you an accurate foundation moving forward, while an Asset Barcode System ensures ease of recording equipment that is moved or retired. Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance with our Fixed Asset Inventory services
FAIR MARKET VALUATIONS
The Brennan Group can provide you with Valuation and Appraisal Services when you are considering a merger or acquisition. It’s important to understand true fair market value of machinery and equipment, as well as intangible assets. Our Business and Property valuations help you make important decisions for your business.
CANADIAN SALES TAX REVIEW
If you are a U.S. business selling goods and services to Canada, you must be registered for the Canadian GST/HST. Of course, rules and regs for doing business in Canada are quite different from U.S. sales/use tax statutes, and our experts are able to make sure that your procedures are correct. In addition, while it might seem there is no relief from the many types of Canadian tax, in many instances there are opportunities for refunds.
- Federal Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)
- Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Quebec Sales Tax (QST)