A SUCCESS STORY
25% Avg Reduction Per Property
“I just wanted to thank you for your time and effort assisting us in getting our taxes reduced on our property. It has been a very tangled road trying to navigate these paths and your expertise has turned it into an easy project. When we realized we were going to have bank financing issues if we didn’t get our taxes lowered immediately, it meant we could have lost the project. Calling on The Brennan Group is the best decision we ever made. Your success in getting our taxes reduced by over 25% is unprecedented. Thank you for all your advice and help in getting this done.”
How Do You Determined Whether You Are Being Over-Assessed?
When you consider an assessor is responsible for placing a value on every single parcel in your county, you soon realize how daunting a task that can be for them.
- Placing a value on every single parcel in your county
- Very few assessors have the staff and resources needed to accurately appraise all the properties in their county.
- They use mass appraisal techniques to generate a value on your property
- Their computer models for the cost, income and market approach returns a very generalized value that does not consider the specifics of your property.
NO FEE UNLESS THE TAX LIABILITY IS LOWERED
Did You Know?
County Assessors use mass appraisal techniques and computer models to determine your property’s value. The specifics of your property are not considered.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TAX SERVICES
As a property owner, you’ve spent your time and resources increasing the value of your property. Tenants want lower CAM charges. Tenants require build-out to sign that lease. Tenants move out! – During all of this, the county assessor is putting your square footage into a computer model, applying a CAP rate, and spitting out a value that impacts your real estate tax bill.
In reality, our experts at The Brennan Group know that your property has specific condition issues, vacancy rates, and income & expenses that may return a value much different than the assessor. And if the assessor is wrong, we’ll appeal and argue for a reduction and tax savings.
Don’t treat your property tax bill as a fixed expense. Offer your tenants lower lease rates, or increase the profitability of your REIT, by using The Brennan Group to ensure your tax is as low as possible.
- We perform a summary appraisal of your property using the actual data on your property.
- We will verify that the county has an accurate description of your property.
- Working within the average level of assessment, we can identify If you are being treated equitably.
- All costs are covered by us and we only earn a fee after successfully reducing your property’s value.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY TAX SERVICES
As a property owner, you’ve spent time and resources increasing the value of your property. Meanwhile, the county assessor is entering information about your home into a computer model, applying comparable sales, and assigning a value that directly impacts your real estate tax bill.
Our tax experts at The Brennan Group know that your property has specific issues, challenges, and improvements that may return a value much different than the assessor’s. Our team will review your property to determine if it is over-valued and if so, will appeal for a reduction with the goal of saving you money.
The experts at The Brennan Group can help you by:
- Evaluating data you provide along with the county’s records to determine a fair market value of your property;
- Verifying that the county’s description of your property is accurate.
- Ensuring the taxes you pay are as low as possible.